Among the modern cosmetology techniques that exist today, they are mainly used to rejuvenate the skin, as well as maintain joints in a healthy state. As a rule, drugs are produced in injectable form and are administered by specialists who have not only extensive experience, but also professional education in the field of medicine.
The essence of this technique lies in the fact that in the process of using active components in combination with a professional approach, the natural inherent internal resources are activated, which are primarily responsible for regeneration processes. As a rule, medications accelerate them and it will take much less time to get the desired visible effect. It is recommended to pay close attention to PRP nell’ambito della medicina estetica e della tricologia in order to make the right choice.
The structure of the training course is fully worked out to the smallest detail and is considered client-oriented.
The program includes eleven thoughtful modules, each of which is a detailed treatment of a specific sub-topic:
- theory and modern understanding of the use of blood plasma in medicine in its autologous form;
- a list of therapeutic indications for use in the aesthetic field of Plasmolifting PRP, including a list of consumables and tools required for work;
- attention is paid to contraindications;
- describes the therapeutic protocols for the treatment of the skin, joints and cervical spine;
- integration of existing protocols with adjustment for other joint actions;
- preparation methods for the subsequent introduction of blood plasma, presented in the form of a demonstration educational film;
- practical exercises with patients;
- plasmolifting in trichology;
- presentation of branded products with a personalized approach;
- treatment of atrophied scar tissue;
- treatment of psoriasis, atopic dermatitis and other skin diseases.
How to purchase
In order to take advantage of the online training courses presented on the website, you must contact us in any way convenient for you. This can be done by leaving a request on the specified phone number, in instant messengers, as well as via e-mail.