Sprays are one of the most common types of mosquito repellants. But how to choose a viable brand among a wide variety of assortment? We suggest not to suffer with the answer and use mosquito repellent from Ollie sales representative.
The main advantage of Ollie mosquito repellent is its composition. The product is made from essential oils of eucalyptus lemon and cedar wood, peppermint and ordinary, lemongrass, citronella, lavender and rosemary. All these substances have a positive effect on the skin without causing allergic reactions.
Separately, other advantages of the substance can be distinguished:
- Quick application, therefore, you can immediately get rid of the annoying squeak of mosquitoes.
- Possibility to use in open areas.
- Low cost.
- Several types of substance volume (50 ml and 250 ml).
- No toxic effects on the human body, but negatively affecting the body of the pest.
To use a protective agent against a blood-sucking pest, you must read the instructions for its use:
- It is necessary to spray the composition, adhering to the distance from the body of at least 20 cm.
- Do not use the substance more than twice a day, since a larger amount of the composition can cause intoxication of the body.
- It is important to avoid spraying near open flames.
- Do not allow aerosols to enter mucous membranes. If the composition gets on the mucous membrane, it must be immediately washed off with cool water.
- Before going to bed, the composition must be washed off the skin.
- The substance should be stored in a cool place, away from foodstuffs.
Before using the product, do not forget to make sure that there is no allergy to the components of its composition!